Saturday, April 11, 2015

Baptism Day

A few weeks after Jack turned 8, he was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  It was such a special day.  Landon and Jack looked so cute in their white jump suits. I was so proud of Jack and his decision to be baptized.  My love for Landon grew even more as I saw him sitting with Jack and as he preformed the baptism and confirmation. I married a good one.  I remember most of my baptism day and it doesn't feel too long ago so to be here with my son at his baptism was surreal! My kids are getting older and I love every second of it!  I wish I could of enjoyed the spirit during the program before the baptism but Miles was being a pill and only wanted me to hold him.  I was so busy trying to keep him quiet and entertained that I hardly heard any of the talks. I guess it is just my season of life. 

We were so grateful to all of our family who made it to the baptism.   It meant a lot to us and to Jack! 






No comments: