I love Sundays. I love that we have church at 11 because we can take our sweet time getting everyone ready in the morning and we usually get to church on time. I really like church too. We are in the same ward as my parent's and I just love it! 4 adults, 4 kids. It is perfect. My parent's are a lot of help and sometimes I feel bad that their quiet Sacrament meetings are gone but luckily I don't think they mind :) My mom brings her "bag of tricks" for the two older kids and they are usually really good and quiet for sacrament meeting and my dad has a special touch with Miles. It's a pretty awesome setup and I feel so blessed that we live so close to them.
After church my mom usually has a yummy meal for us and all my other siblings and it so nice not to have to worry about cooking a meal! Also, her cooking is the best! We love to sit and chat with everyone and the kids play around my parent's house. I really really love that my kids get to grow up so close to their grandparent's, aunts, uncles and cousins. It's the best! We just wish we were a little closer to some of our Taylor crew! We miss them a lot.
We usually get home around 4 or 5 and we love to spend time together in the backyard or doing family movie night. The weather has been so nice that we spend a lot of time just playing in the backyard. I love our backyard and with all the trees blooming it's really beautiful. The kids love jumping on the tramp and playing in our new sandbox. We have toys, balls, old popsicle sticks and sand strewn all over the backyard and I have to remind myself that we are making a magical childhood for our kids and to let the messes happen. Messes can be cleaned up and the kids are only little for such a short time.
We have another ball lover on our hands. His second word after uh-oh was ball...
Our Asian baby haha! I love his bald head!
Mr. bright eyes! I love his zest for life! His smile melts me!
I think she is so beautiful. I could stare at this all day long!
I finally got him to stop moving long enough to get a decent non blurry picture. He has so much good positive energy!

















No comments:
Post a Comment