Avery as Elsa
(you don't want to know how much this costume cost...but it was so worth it!)
She looked beautiful and I think she will treasure this dress forever!
Some years I go all out with costumes and this year was one of them. I thought it would be fun to do a "Frozen" theme so I had Owen be a baby Sven. He of course kept his costume on for all of 5 minutes. Landon wondered if we could sell the costume or return it because he barely wore it at all haha! I told him I had a vision and just needed the pictures!
Miles was Olaf and not happy about it! He had just woken up from a nap which is the worst time of day for him so he was NOT happy about taking these pictures. We had to be somewhere at 5:30 and I wanted to take pictures before so we had to take them! These were the best we got haha!
Cute Jack was Harry Potter. He had just finished the 1st Harry Potter book and I let him watch the movie so he has really been into Harry Potter. I ordered these costumes about 1 month before Halloween and he had such a blast pretending to be Harry Potter and running all around the yard and house. He would play quidditch with my kitchen broom. It was the best costume for him!
Elsa, Olaf and Sven all together...why do I even do this to myself!
Here they are right before trick-or-treating. Miles was a lot happier and had fun getting some candy. They didn't stay out super long but enough to get a good amount of candy. They were more excited to hand out the candy then to get candy.



























No comments:
Post a Comment