Friday, November 28, 2014

Cali Trip 2014 Day 1

We were lucky enough to go to Disneyland again this year!  I seriously get Disneyland withdrawals and this year things just all came together for us to be able to take the trip.  My brother and his cute new wife Katie were so amazing to watch Miles and Owen and for us at our house.  Even thinking about taking two toddlers to Disneyland gives me anxiety so getting a babysitter for the little boys was huge for us. They were well taken care of and it was so nice not to have to worry about them!  Landon and I actually got to have fun too and take a little break from everyday life.


Huntington Beach and Ruby's!  Two of my favorite places with my favorite people.















Jack wrought, "I love, LOVE you mom"... love that boy!

One of my favorite moments of the trip was watching my kids laugh, and play so well together in the ocean.  They loved pushing each other into the waves and diving over them. 

No comments: