All about Owen at 8 months:
he has two teeth
he does not like being on his stomach...(just crawl already!)
He likes baby food but loves the little bits of non baby food I sometimes give him
doesn't like swinging or being thrown up in the air...he gets it from me
seems to always have a smile on his face
only drinks from a bottle now
has grey/brown/green eyes...(so different then all my other kids who had bright blue eyes by this age)
weighs 20 lbs.
bobs his body up and down when he hears music
loves playing with toys that make sounds
reaches his arms up to me when I bend down to pick him up
starts to cry when I leave the room
loves to sit in front of the mirror and look at himself
really content in the car
people always comment on how mellow he is and how much he looks like his dad!
Love this boy to the moon!









No comments:
Post a Comment