We rung in the new year with a fun little new years party! I bought a few little fun things at the dollar store like glow sticks and noise makers and put them in paper sacks to open every hour until midnight. The kids loved it and they made it all the way until midnight! Too bad they were freaking out because of the neighbors fireworks and refused to come outside at midnight and use their noise makers...
We had a cold January but we were going stir crazy inside so we tried to get outside a couple times a week and run around. Here is Avery walking her dog GoGo.
Miles loves the snow so when I had the energy I would get him all bundled up and follow him around the backyard.
Avery loves sledding down our little hill in the backyard.
Miles needed a haircut really bad so I took him to Cookie Cutters to get his first cut. Lets just say it was a complete nightmare...he screamed the whole time and was shaking and would not sit down. I had to hold him down and I was sweating and the girl giving him the cut was sweating. She was so sweet though and said it happens all the time! I don't know, it was worse then shots. Here are some pictures I took of him when we got home...he was so mad haha!
I am still trying to decide if the haircut was worth it and if I ever dare try it again but he looks so dang cute and grown up!
One of the very few pictures I have taken while pregnant with baby number 4. Here I am 35 weeks pregnant.
These are just too cute not to share! I told him to give Woody a kiss...love this little cheese ball!














No comments:
Post a Comment