Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

I know I mentioned this before but Halloween is turning into one of my favorite holidays!  My kids just loved every minute of Halloween this year!  Avery is the dress up queen so she probably wore 4 different costumes on Halloween day! 

Four of the Taylor grandkids in their cute costumes!

 She ended up trick or treating with her Minnie Mouse costume (which was my favorite...)


We played some fun halloween games. Don't eat frank (like don't eat pete...) and Halloween bingo (Jack is a bingo fanatic!)




We had some halloween prizes.


 My new halloween owls

Cute Georgia came to visit in her elephant costume!

Mr. Miles was the cutest scarecrow!!

The Hunter grandkids in their halloween costumes!



The kids LOVED trick or treating this year! 

3 comments:

Kaeloni said...

Your kids are too dang cute! Love all the pictures!

Calvin said...

They seriously just melt my heart! I love them! And you are the cutest mom having so many fun cute activities. And the owls are so cute! I have a weird obsession with owls and died when I saw your instagram picture.

This is Audrey by the way.
Just hacking Cj's email haha

Sarah said...

cute costumes! how fun.