Landon had a computer laying around that he wasn't using so I thought it would be perfect to put it up in our living room and use it as our family computer. Now I can monitor what the kids are doing on the computer while I am in the kitchen. I probably waste more time on it then the kids do though! I love this little space!
I found this cute desk and hutch off of KSL that someone had refinished and I wanted to have a red chair to go along with it. When I saw this old chair at an antique shop I knew it had great potential. I love the knobby legs and simple detail on the seat back. I sanded it down, painted it, put a finishing coat on, and reupholstered the seat cushion. It was a fairly quick and easy project and I love that I have my own customized chair for cheap!
1 comment:
so cute! I love that desk! I am in the process of trying to find something to hold our family computer so we can put it close to the kitchen too. KSL is a great idea!
Post a Comment