Friday, May 27, 2011

girly girl

I just love these pictures! Miss Aves looks so grown up. Whenever I am putting some makeup on (which is rare...I am not a huge makeup fan) Avery is right by my side. She loves putting blush on and I have found her a few times trying to put on mascara...(huge mess.) She also loves having her nails painted (is it sad I don't have any nail polish at all...) We have to use her aunt Mary Alice's polish. My favorite thing ever is that she loves to brush my hair. She will sit and brush my hair for forever! She says that I am Rupunzel and she is Mother Gothel. I love having a girl!

She looks so sweet in this picture!


2 comments:

Holly Kimball said...

so cute! send her over to my place!! we can be girly girls together!

melimba said...

I love this! Tillie is the same way, she LOVES putting on makeup and I'm not really into it. And, the only nail polish we have down here is the bottles Lizzy left when she visits! No wonder her and Mary Alice are friends!! hAA!

Too cute! Love your cute updates! Avery's hair is getting so long! Too cute. Love her little ponytail! :)