Thursday, May 19, 2011

can I get back into the groove...

Well, life has been super crazy these last few months. I have been MIA because of a few things. First, I became pregnant again in February. Good happy times, and then the morning sickness hit. It wasn't bad but I was wiped out and everything, even looking at the computer (weird) made me nauseous. I was just getting over the morning sickness when I went in for my 10 week check up. I had an ultrasound done because of my last miscarriage and the thing that I was worried sick about for 10 weeks happened. No heartbeat.... The baby was measuring small and it looked like another miscarriage was inevitable. Another ultrasound a week later confirmed that the baby was definitely not alive and because nothing was really happening I scheduled a d&c for a few days later. What can I say...not fun, really really not fun. I have been through such a roller coaster of emotions. Luckily my two crazies keep my mind off of all heartache I feel when I start thinking about the miscarriages. So much to catch up on ...When? Who knows? I really lack energy right now. When the kids are asleep I am in my bed watching tv. So lazy I know. Luckily I actually physically feel really good because I don't feel nauseous 24/7 but I just can't get back to normal. Give me time and I will be back to my normal blogging.

15 comments:

Erin K said...

I'm so sorry Kelsi. I knew something was up when there was a big gap in your posts. We will be praying for you and hoping things will get better soon.

Sara said...

Kelsi, I'm so sorry for your losses. I can't imagine the heartache that comes with that. Take all the time that you need, and don't let yourself feel in the least bit guilty for that in the mean time. Hugs and prayers. Love you!

Lindsay said...

I am so sorry to hear this Kels! I can't imagine how hard it must be right now to get back on your feet again. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Kelsi, I'm so so sorry :( I can't even imagine having two in a row. I had one at 6 weeks in February, and I'm so scared of it happening again (but first I have to get pregnant again, which has been harder than I thought). It is so heartbreaking, even more so at 10 weeks..... and for a second time. I am really so sorry!!!!! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.

The Gregory's said...

Oh Kelsi, I am so sorry! Hopefully things will go up from here :) We will be praying for you! Get all the rest you need, the blog can wait!

Unknown said...

Kels-
Just want you and Landon to know I'm thinking about you. I'm so so sorry you've had to go through all this and will pray for you continually.

Sarah said...

kels-
so sad to hear what you guys are going through!! i am so sorry :(
hang in there...take time to yourself...and don't feel guilty about it at all!! you guys will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Beth said...

Love you kels, my heart aches for you. I suggest some awesome ice cream, and lots of snuggles from your little ones. Thinking about you.

Grace said...

Oh Kels, so sorry to hear it. Just keep resting and get your strength back. Things will get better. Plus, Shannon had like 5 miscarriages.

Val Murphy said...

Sorry Kels...I can only imagine how hard that would be. Take your time coming back, the blog can wait...you are much more important! :)

Kurt & Jen said...

So sorry... I just can't imagine. I think you have every right to sit in bed and watch TV! We'll be thinking about you.

Nicole said...

So sorry Kelsi. I actually went through something very similar a couple of months ago. Found out I was pregnant had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and there was just a sac - no baby so I had a D&C. I know how you feel. I pray that you will have comfort...I know it sucks.

Elise said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this, Kelsi. Take time for yourself and don't feel guilty over it. You need time to heal. We're thinking and praying for you guys.

Loralee said...

I love you Kelsi, and I'm thinking of you!

Jessica said...

Oh dangit! In my heart I was praying that the gap meant some good news coming that I was just waiting for. This didn't even cross my mind. Take all the time you need for yourself! I know Landon will help with anything else that needs to be done! My heart is aching for the sorrow I know you feel. I just know you have a little one that is eager to get here soon. You are in my prayers Kels!