On Wednesday which was the third day of our trip, we went to Fiesta Fun. It was a perfect place to take the kids. They played arcades and had fun in the little jungle gym. We also rode the bumper boats and played mini golf.
So, she freaked out when the bus started to move. We were planning on going to Disney Land but instead we decided to go to St. George...good thing we didn't go to Disney Land because this little girl would have been a wreck!
Later that night we went and walked around the St. George Temple grounds.
1 comment:
What a fun trips! I seriously need to get out and do something like that with my fam. Something just relaxing and fun. Hey, I had a quick question. Awhile back I remember you posting about how you got a new lens for your camera? Do you mind me asking which one? I am thinking of asking for one for my b-day but don't really know which are good ones?
Post a Comment