Monday, April 4, 2011

St. George Trip Part 2

On Tuesday we woke up and went swimming,had lunch, and then took naps. After naps we went on a fun hike up in this red rock canyon. The kids loved hiking up to little caves and climbing through holes in the rocks.

We saw this massive turtle just sitting on the ground. At first we thought it was fake but as we watched it for a while we saw it blink and move its head.






Landon and Jack went on their own little hike up a steep rock so Aves and I took our own hike. She was such a trooper climbing up rocks and sliding down steep trails.


After hiking we went to Brick Oven for dinner. As we were driving back to our condo we saw this awesome park and we had to check it out. It was so fun with spinning swings and a rope bridge. We did a lot of park hopping on this trip but this was our favorite park.


And of course we ended the night with some more swimming!

3 comments:

Erin K said...

Fun Fun. Every time we go to St. George Mike and I talk about moving there. I love it! We still miss you guys over here!

Ashley_Cameron said...

How fun! That park is right across the street of where we are moving! I am excited just for that even! Where do you guys have a condo down there??

Mandi said...

FUN. is it just me or is your hair getting really long? cute cute.