Saturday, June 11, 2011

A day at preschool

During Jack's year at preschool all the mom's were able to help out once a month. It was totally the highlight of my month! I loved watching Jack in an environment other then home and how he interacted with the kids and his teacher. He is definitely totally opposite of me when I was kid. He answered almost every question (right) he loves to participate in everything and he is so excited about everything.

Every time I would go and help out at preschool I always thought about taking my camera so I could take some pictures but I always forgot. I finally made sure to bring my camera on the last day I helped which was the second to last day of school... They were learning about the letter Y.


Every morning they would come in a practice writing their letters then they would have to make the letter with these pegs. He LOVED these pegs so much that I actually ended up buying some that we can play with at home.






During toy time he decided he wanted to draw and make a tornado...

Every week the kids got to bring a show and tell item that went along with the letter of the week. Jack brought a collection of yellow things to go with the letter Y. He loved show and tell and he couldn't wait until it was his turn every week.

Jack is not so happy about preschool ending so we have been doing a little summer preschool here at home. Let's just say I am not as good as Miss Gretel but we are having fun.

1 comment:

Elise said...

How fun!! Now I wanna go buy those pegs. They look really cool! He is getting so tan already!