Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our outing to Krispy Kreme

I have been wanting to take my kids to the "donut shop" for a really long time. They got their first taste of a Krispy Kreme donut a few months ago and they loved them! We were running some errands on Saturday so we thought it would be fun to stop by Krispy Kreme. The kids loved watching the donuts being made and even crazy busy Jack stood still and watched the donut assembly line forever! It was a really fun little outing and of course we ended the day with a dozen donuts and milk. Delish!









I know, Krispy Kreme isn't that exciting, but I had to post these cute pictures!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

oh my cute! i LOVE these pictures!!

Lynsi said...

Why is it that any picture with kids and doughnuts equals total cuteness! For some reason the two just go together! I love the pics you took! And yes, a doughnut outing is VeRy exciting!
Our kids think EVERY Saturday is doughnut day!
I was going to tell you we used your super cute idea... the file folder games. My girls worked on them and gave them to Rex and Ben for Christmas. Thanks for the idea! They were a huge hit!