Thursday, November 11, 2010

my fall trees

I took these pictures a few weeks ago when the weather was a warm 65 degrees and the leaves on the trees had turned lovely shades of yellow, red, and orange. Sadly, most of the leaves have fallen off the trees and the temperature is definitely not warm but there is something about the fall that I just love.
I love bundling up in sweaters and boots,
I love sitting by the fire,
I love walking into a warm and cozy house after being outside in the cold,
I love the anticipation of the holidays coming up,
I love searching online for christmas gifts for my kids,
I love the smell of my pumpkin spice candle


And I love my little indian boy...

1 comment:

Grace said...

I wish we had fall colors. We have green and brown, that's it. I Love the pictures, it helps me remember that it is fall somewhere. And the color on our wall is Jonquil Yellow from Glidden.