Yesterday I turned 24! It was such a good day. Landon let me sleep in until 10 and while I was sleeping he was secretly cleaning the kitchen (like sweep, mop, clean appliances...everything!) Best present ever! Then we all went to IHOP for breakfast. Later Landon left for work and the kids went down for naps and after a short time at work Landon came home around 2 so my sister Mary Alice and I could do some shopping. We drove down to South Towne Mall and bought a ton of awesome stuff (for myself, which was really hard to do because I swear I only know how to shop for kids stuff now). After shopping we all met up at my parent's house for a delicious meal and chocolate cheesecake my mom made. We ate food and opened presents. Mary Alice made me this way cute giant mug at color me mine, my parent's bought me this awesome new lens for my camera that I love, and Landon surprised me with a kindle...WHAT!!! Wasn't expecting that! I mentioned it would be awesome to get a kindle like 2 years ago and he totally remembered! Love him!
The yummy chocolate cheesecake that my mom made!
These next pictures were taken with my new lens! It blurs the background and keeps the main image really focused.
My love...
The cute mug Mary made!
10 comments:
embarassed?? you look so great!! and the boots are super cute.. I love that lens.. what kind of camera do you have??
cute boots! and you will LOOOOVE that lens. i never take it off!
Happy birthday!! That is one of my favorite lens--especially for indoors.
I'm glad you had a good birthday! I totally know what you mean when you only know how to buy stuff for kids. It's so hard to shop for myself. I just don't care, and kids clothes are so cute! :)
what a fun birthday! that chocolate cake looks delicious. and i love your new boots!
Awesome! Sounds like a pretty perfect birthday---sleeping in, shopping with no kids, delicious food, family, finding things you love, unexpected gifts... I love it all. TOOT TOOT! HAPPY BeLATED BIRTHDAY!
Way to go, all around.
lots of love,
melis
Happy Birthday kelsi!!!! you are too cute. I bought myself those boots too (in black). They are the cutest. annnnd I would like tot know as well what new lens you just got. Looks awesome!!
Happy Birthday Kels! Looks like you had a great day. The boots you got are soooo cute and that lens is way cool. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Happy Birthday! 24 is a good age!
Looks like a birthday success! Those are some fun presents you got there :)
Post a Comment