Monday, June 22, 2009

Strawberry Days Carnival

Even though the Strawberry Days carnival was pretty lame and way over priced we had to check it out. We live so close to PG main street where it was held that we decided to walk which was probably the best part of the whole outing :) Anyways, I shouldn't complain, I think Jack had fun though he didn't crack a smile and I have to admit that the stawberries and cream we got on our way home made the whole trip worth it! 
DSC_2163
DSC_2183
DSC_2189
DSC_2195
DSC_2192

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Strawberries and Cream make everything better! Fresh Strawberry Shakes from Taco Amigo are amazing too! Thanks what makes me love Strawberry Days so much! Bummed out I didn't get to the rodeo this year.

Shea & Nadine said...

you should have taken your manny with you, then you could have a family pict at the carnival haha