This last weekend Landon, Avery, and I headed down to Las Vegas for Landon's friends wedding. (Jack stayed with my parents and was in absolute heaven but we totally missed him!) We had a great time laying out at the pool, eating out every night, and sleeping in! The wedding was amazing and the reception was so cute! Nate and Heather are such a cute couple and we are so happy for them! Sorry there are so many pictures but we had our own personal photographer Shea! Landon's friend Shea hung out with us and was so good to take tons of pictures for us! He doted on Avery and we dubbed him our "manny" because he took over and watched her for us!






This is Nate's sister Kaeloni and she is such a doll and loved Avery! I thought it was such a cute picture.

Landon's parents came along too!



After the reception we walked around the Bellagio and saw the fountain show. I have never been a fan of Las Vegas but I have to admit I had a really good time!


Our "manny!"

6 comments:
Kelsi! You look so tan! Jack so so much fun to have around i already miss him. Can't wait to see you!
mary alice
why do you look so good without makeup? totally not fair! Cute pics though... just a little jealous of your fun getaway :)
Andrea I'll be honest...makeup just hid my boyish figure and features. So, years ago I decided to go without and it has made a world of a difference! :)
-Landon
Cute pictures. . .good thing you had a 'manny' to take them and take care of Avery.
Where did you get your swimsuit?? It is so cute and I am seriously interested in where you got it. Please let me know!
I want to know where you got your swimsuit to... you may not remember me, but we worked at the Marriott Center together
Post a Comment