Friday, June 12, 2009

She's 6 Months

CSC_2145
This little angel baby is already half a year! I took her in for her 6 month appointment and she weighs 14 lbs. and is 27 inches long. She is rolling all over the place and I have a feeling she will be crawling soon. I love this little sweet baby to death and I love watching her grow up and learn new things. She is such a happy little thing and no matter what time of day no matter how tired she is she will smile like no tomorrow! I seriously cannot get enough of her!

4 comments:

Rowley Family said...

I can't believe how old she is! She is so adorable!

Unknown said...

Keep enjoying this time of your life to the fullest! You are such a great mom and have adorable kids!

Angie said...

I can NOT believe that she is already 6 months old! She's a beauty!

Aly said...

Wow time flies! She is absolutely gorgeous. And so teeny!