Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Want to see some good clogging?

So here is a link to my friend Katie Tengelsen's blog where she has some videos of her team clogging at a nationals clogging competition.  This is the team that I used to dance on and I know the second dance.  Watching these videos makes me want to start clogging again! (Beth you might be getting a phone call from me) Anyways, enjoy!  (Katie I hope that is ok that I post this!)

4 comments:

Beth said...

you are always welcome

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I remember when you clogged on stage, and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. When was that? In High School or Jr Jigh? Was it a talent show? I can't remember. Anyway.. I think you are amazing at it, and it is a freaking cool talent! Maybe you should try out for So You Think You Can Dance?!

The Tengelsens said...

....Totally fine that you posted it. We need to indoctrinate the world about real clogging. I would love it if you started again!!!!

Katie

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

So I totaly found your blog and Kenzies. email me your email and Ill add you to mine its private jacksonljones@hotmail.com. How is your calling going I heard you are the new primary president Im sure you are doing great!