Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tulip Festival

I love the tulip festival.  What more can I say.  It was beautiful and Jack was in Heaven with all the open space.  He loved smelling the flowers and running up and down this big hill. And yes, he RAN up the hill and he ran everywhere else he went too.  He was hard to keep up with.




Here is miss 5 months herself. I can't believe 5 months have come and gone! Seriously, it has gone by so fast and I have loved every minute of it. She is a joy and I could stare at her all day long.

2 comments:

The Dahle's said...

cute pictures! the tulips one is gorgous! i can't believe avery is already 5 months wow that is crazy! So can I just tell you that i love ur mom! She was my friend in nursery on Sunday and she is the cutest sweetest lady ever! I could see a lot of u in her!

Jessica said...

your kids are so cute! I love her hat, it looks so pretty on her! geez time has flow, i can't believe she is that old already! and jack looks so grown up!