Monday, April 27, 2009

The Zoo! (and other fun stuff)

My mom, Mary Alice, the kids and I went to the zoo last Monday. The weather was perfect, there was like 20 other people in the whole zoo, and all the animals were up and about because it was later in the day during their dinner time. We couldn't have asked for a better day at the zoo (except that Jack didn't want to stay in the stroller and would run as fast as he could the other way as soon as he was out.)
Jack's favorite part was the little play area where you can go on slides and climb through holes. He mostly just loved being out of the stroller.


You can't go to the zoo and not have a picture with this elephant. The noises it makes kinda creep me out though.


Avery was PERFECT! She seriously didn't make a peep the whole time we were there. We should have just taken her instead of Jack :)

He also loved the carousel! And secretly so did I!

These last few I just thought were so cute! Jack LOVES his "Boats" Yes, we call her boats, I don't know why but it just stuck especially since it's easy for Jack to say.


2 comments:

Sara said...

love the last picture of them- so darling!!

Elise said...

K, you've got to tell us your secret of how you look so good after having 2 babies!! I wish I could look as good as you and I haven't even had 1 baby.