Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a great Easter this year!  On Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt at my parent's followed by a yummy dinner.  We also dyed hard boiled eggs and ate a ton of candy! Jack was old enough to really enjoy hunting for Easter eggs and it was so fun for us to watch him get so excited about finding them!  On Sunday I dressed the kids in their Easter outfits and took them out to take some pictures.  I had lovely visions of Jack holding Avery and both of them smiling for the camera but Avery was super tired and Jack wouldn't hold still for anything! I just have to laugh now looking at the final result and I guess single pictures of the two will have to do (even if Avery wouldn't smile and Jack wouldn't stop moving!)









4 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! Kids make the holidays a lot more fun. Did you make your title picture off of scrap blog? And how did you get it to just be the picture and not a thing that you have to click and play?

Lynsi said...

SO SWEET! What a great Easter with two sweet little ones! We missed you in Saint George! Hey, I heard your the new Primary Pres! You'll be so great! L

Jessica said...

Hey thanks so much for the info! I couldn't figure it out. I usually use firefox internet but ever since our comp crashed it wont let me click on links or do anything with pictures. That was half the problem. I had to use internet explorer for any of that. Thanks for the help, I just wanted to be able to save them more as a picture!

Jessica said...

Oh and sorry I forgot about the head bands. One is a "baby bling bow" babyblingbows.com or some stores sell them. Others I have got at the mall from katelyn & co. kiosk. (sp?) and some flowers I have made. I love the ones on your link from just girls, I want to order some! I usually pick some up at the boutiques that come around to.