Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4 months


We had Avery's 4 month check up and Jack's 2 year check up a few days ago (at the same time and I wouldn't recommend it). Avery weighed 12 lbs (Jack weighed 12 lbs at two months) and Jack weighed 30 lbs so basically he's huge!  And as you can see we started Avery on solid foods and so far she hasn't swallowed a bite.  She is the master at spitting everything out that she doesn't want in her mouth (meaning cereal and medicine) which is totally opposite of Jack who ate everything and loved medicine! Anyway, she is sleeping through the night now and in a crib I might add. She has been sleeping in her dang swing for about three months and I finally have had the patience to wean her out of it and luckily it wasn't that hard. Note to self (and any new moms out there) do not let a newborn sleep in a swing because obviously it will be a hard habit to break.  I hauled our massive swing to St. George just because I could not break the swing habit. She sleeps a lot better in her crib too. Go figure :) Holy cow, this is a bunch of rambling. Basically I need to go to bed.

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Four months already...WoW! What a cutie and yay for a full night's rest!
~Elyse~

Steph and David said...

You little kids are so cute!!