I seriously feel like I know your kids... it's so funny cause I can totally picture Jack's personality through your pictures. What lovelies those two are. You dress Avery so dang cute. That place I took the pictures.... apparently you are supposed to pay??? So dumb. I didn't... I saw the big sign when we were leaving. You can try to sneak it like I did? If you go on State Road in American Fork... Pass Costco heading into Lehi, you stay on that road.... go under the freeway, pass Wingers, keep going and it is a little further down on the right. You will see a few buildings. One of them is named Osmond Designs, and it is back behind there. There is a sign on one of the buildings that says $15 / day. Dumb!!!! I wish they didn't make you pay. It is really, really cute back there.
3 comments:
so cute! she is just a doll. you can totally see jack in her more and more. i love them!
I seriously feel like I know your kids... it's so funny cause I can totally picture Jack's personality through your pictures. What lovelies those two are. You dress Avery so dang cute. That place I took the pictures.... apparently you are supposed to pay??? So dumb. I didn't... I saw the big sign when we were leaving. You can try to sneak it like I did? If you go on State Road in American Fork... Pass Costco heading into Lehi, you stay on that road.... go under the freeway, pass Wingers, keep going and it is a little further down on the right. You will see a few buildings. One of them is named Osmond Designs, and it is back behind there. There is a sign on one of the buildings that says $15 / day. Dumb!!!! I wish they didn't make you pay. It is really, really cute back there.
Kelsi, your kids are so cute! Avery is adorable! I still want to meet her!
Post a Comment