Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy birthday to my Valentine!

Landon turned 25 today! I thought I would write 25 random things about him but lets face it 25 is a lot and I am doing this way too late at night so 15 will have to do. Love him to death and now you can see why!

1. He is the busiest person I know! He never complains about all he has to do and he actually loves being busy. I don’t know how he does it. He is taking 14 credits at BYU, working full time, teaching quarter back clinics at night, playing in 3 different basketball leagues, being a great father and husband, and to top it all off is the elder’s quorum president in our ward. Yeah, that stresses me out just writing about it.
2. He loves sports. He loves watching sports, playing sports, listening to sports on the radio and anything that has to do with sports. What more can I say.
3. It literally takes him 5 seconds to fall asleep. He can sleep anywhere anytime. I am so jealous of this.
4. He loves everything I cook. He is not picky at all and he says that every meal is his favorite meal.
5. He is a Ute fan. He goes to BYU but he bleeds red. He grew up a Ute and his dad and little brother are obsessed! Luckily Landon isn’t too obsessed or he wouldn’t fit in well with my family full of BYU fans :)
6. He loves loves loves his kids. His homework is always put on the back burner because he would rather play basketball with Jack or snuggle with Avery. We fight over who has to get Jack in the middle of the night when he wakes up because we both love to snuggle with him.
7. He went to Mozambique, Africa on his mission and he had some really awesome experiences. We still stay in contact with a lot of his mission buddies and we all have such a good time together.
8. He loves all types of beverages but I have to beg him to drink water. For some reason water is not appealing to him and he has had plenty of kidney stones because of it!
9. He is a varsity football coach for Lone Peak High School. He has been coaching for 4 years now and the kids just love him and call him “LT”
10. He loves going to movies and when he goes to buy popcorn he always gives into the “extra $.25 for a large popcorn instead of a medium.” And we NEVER finish the large popcorn. When will he learn.
11. He is one semester away from graduating with a business degree from BYU.
12. He talks in his sleep….the slightest noise will trigger a spastic reaction from him in the middle of the night.
13. He showers twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. I don’t know…I guess he just likes to be clean.
14. He is really really good at directions. He can find anything as long as he has the address. (It is so great because I am TERRIBLE with directions!)
15. He is my best friend and I am his best friend. Sometimes we act like two little boys playing Mario kart late at night and eating chips and salsa in bed. If we could be, we would be inseparable and joined at the hip. (so cheesy but it’s true) I LOVE him!

5 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Cute post! I didn't know he was a varsity coach at LP or a Ute fan!He actually sounds a lot like Austin, except for liking your cooking. Austin doesn't love mine haha. I also couldn't be more jealous of the sleeping thing. I feel like everyone call fall asleep fast, except me. I have problems! Hope your V day good!

Elyse said...

CUTE:) Wish I could fall asleep in 5 seconds!
~Elyse~

Mandi said...

HE IS REALLY BUSY! How do you two find time to see each other? Tell Lando- Happy b-day. . .see you guys soon! Mandi

Cody and Maegan Graham said...

Kelci, found your cute blog through Tyson and Laura's blog. Super cute!!! I haven't seen your new baby yet - what a cutie!!

Cousin Maegan

Sarah said...

i loved reading your list about landon...he sounds very busy! you two are such a cute couple! and i think it's amazing he falls asleep so fast at night...it must be because he is super busy and that's the first time he has to relax! and about last saturday, i missed seeing you but i totally understand you were busy with your fam. with how busy landon is, you gotta spend every minute you can with him :) i hope i can see you soon!