So I bought this V-Tech computer for Jack for Christmas and it has been the biggest hit at our house. This tiny little computer has taught my son his ABC's and his numbers from 1-10. Jack has really taken a liking to it in the past three weeks and he can identify and say almost every letter and number. Not only can he identify the letters on his computer but he points them out on TV, on my computer keyboard, in books and my favorite is during bath time with his foam bath letters. Yes, he is still hard to understand but I swear his pronunciation of words has improved because of this toy. It is the coolest thing to watch him learn and understand the basic fundamentals of learning. It also means that he is growing up and I love it!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
4 comments:
That is awesome! Definitely remembering that one once we have kids!
He is so cute! Maybe he will be just like Caleb. I love how he pretends to type in between finding letters.
ADORABLE...Jack and the computer are keepers :)
~Elyse~
Post a Comment