
These two pictures are when we roasted marshmallows over the fire and had smores. It was my brother Ryan's 15th birthday and it was fun to celebrate it around the fire.

Jack was in heaven with all the open space. It was so nice because we just let him roam and do his thing and he loves to be outside so it was perfect!

We rented some four wheelers and had such a fun time riding them all over the place. You gotta love our matching hats:)


Jack watched a lot of wiggles and he even fell asleep on the floor of this room one day which he has never done in his life! We sure tired that boy out! Here he is with my dad probably watching wiggles or football.

The rest of these pictures are when we drove up to Yellow Stone for the day. Landon has never been to Yellow Stone so we had to do Old Faithful which I love for some reason. We also walked around and saw some other really cool hot pots.






We didn't see a ton of animals on our way up besides the occasional buffalo and elk, but on our way back down we were stopped by a huge buffalo that was walking down the middle of the road! It was super cool and kinda scary because I thought it was going to ram our car as we drove by.
4 comments:
Kels it looks like you had so much fun! And did Landon like Yellowstone as much as you and your dad do? Don't you just love that cabin? I miss it too! It's nice to have that much room! You look beautiful and your little girl is almost here, can you believe it??
That looked like so much fun - a summer trip - OH how would it be!
It looks like you guys had a great time. I love Yellowstone, it's so pretty. Glad you guys had a good vacation!
Those pictures are so cute! That looks like you guys had so much fun! I haven't been to Yellowstone since I was like 3, and I really want to go! I love your matching hats on the 4-wheeler. Not only do you have matching hats - but I think you guys are wearing the exact same outfit too hahah. You don't look big enough to be having a baby in 6 weeks you little thing!!!!
Post a Comment