Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Best Friends



These two are best buds! Aunt Mimi is one of Jack's favorite people and she is so good to him. Me and my mom were saying that she spends more time with him then anyone in our family. She is like his second mom and she loves playing with him. Not only does she play with him but she changes his diaper, feeds him, ties his shoes, and just watches out for him. (She will be such a good little mom!) I have a feeling they will always be close!

2 comments:

suzie zurflu said...

so cute!! mars said to look on the blog so alas i did just that. i think that we can all agree on saying that mary is the funest, cutest, most loving, etc. person in the world! love ya mars!

lizzy snyder

ps. friend of mary alice

Beth said...

Mary is possibly one of the cutest girls ever! She is such a mix of you and Holly when it comes to clogging.
I miss you guys! Are you coming to Autumnfest to see her compete?? You should so I can see you belly!!! :)