i love his costume! and the fall pictures of him. and it says you only have 39 more days til your baby comes! that's so exciting!! hope you are still feeling good and all.
So cute! I couldn't get Peyton to sit still either. I guess its just that age. Lindsay Geilman just did family pics for us this morning and Peyton was a bugger. I hope we at least got her looking at the camera. Maybe I should have waited another year. :-)
3 comments:
i love his costume! and the fall pictures of him. and it says you only have 39 more days til your baby comes! that's so exciting!! hope you are still feeling good and all.
So cute! I couldn't get Peyton to sit still either. I guess its just that age. Lindsay Geilman just did family pics for us this morning and Peyton was a bugger. I hope we at least got her looking at the camera. Maybe I should have waited another year. :-)
His costume is sooo cute!! Did you and Landon dress up??? Jack makes me a little baby hungry, I must admit! Glad you had a good Halloween!!
Post a Comment