I have been watching Food Network for 25 years or more haha! My favorite show of all time ever was The Barefoot Contessa. I love Ina Garten and her simple delicious meals. When The Pioneer Woman started to air on the Food Network Ina was quickly dethroned and The Pioneer Woman became my new favorite show to watch. It's honestly the only show I really watch now. When she opened up her Mercantile and boarding house I knew I had to make a trip down to Pawhuska to see everything for myself. For my 32nd birthday, Landon and I took a three-day trip down to Pawhuska and stayed in the ranch room at the boarding house. I was pretty much in heaven! Mary Alice and Beau watched the kids so I didn't have to worry about anything there. We ate the yummiest food, watched movies at night snuggled up on the couch, stayed up late and slept in, took long baths, did lots of shopping at the Merc, and explored the tiny town of Pawhuska. Basically a dream tip!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago






















No comments:
Post a Comment