Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween 2018

I picked Sadie's costume out months before Halloween haha! To say I'm excited to have a girl who is into princesses again is an understatement. I was trying to think of a way that Landon and I could match with Sadie and I came up with an easy idea to be super crazy Disneyland fans who were waiting in line to meet their favorite princess Snow White haha! Super lame but super easy!  Jackson had no idea what he was going to be until about 30 minutes before he went Trick or Treating. He went trick or treating with some friends and one of his friends had an extra grim reaper costume so that is what Jack dressed up as haha! Avery picked out the cutest pirate costume. She was a pirate princess! Miles was a football player zombie...I guess it's a thing haha! He loved his costume and had a good time being in character when I took his picture! Owen was trying to decide between batman (again) and Ironman but finally decided on Ironman.  He loved it his costume and wore it everyday for weeks before Halloween.  Scott and I took Miles and Owen Trick or Treating and we had such a good time! We lasted a pretty long time and the boys got sooo much candy! 
 








 
 
 







 


 


No comments: