Miles had a fun preschool field trip. They played different games with a nursery rhyme theme. Here he is with Georgia playing a three men in the tub game.
Jumping in their bags of wool haha!
I started making my own kitchen and bathroom cleaners with vinegar, water, dish soap and oils. I really like how it cleans so far.
Oh baseball. We have had at least two baseball games a week. I LOVE watching Jack play. He has stared pitching every game and is actually pretty good at it. My other kids have friends that they play with every game so they have such a good time too.
Avery had her final dance recital. She is a beatiful dancer and I love watching her dance. My parent's came to her recital which was so fun for her. I loving living close to my parent's because they can come to all the recitals, baseball games, programs, basketball games etc. They love it and are so supportive.
Mother's Day! My mom is the best mom and grandma around. My kid's favorite person is nana. She is the best!
Jack had his final school program. These programs are my favorite! They sing, dance, recite poems, all have speaking parts and the choreography is so good! Jack isn't going to go to Challenger next year and thing I will miss the most are these programs!
Nice weather to play outside!
We had a fun neighborhood party. We love our neighbors!
We have done a lot of yard work and this little boy is right by our sides working away. He is such a hard worker and does a good job of whatever task I ask him to do.
Miles had his preschool end of the year program. He was a crack up! He is one animated dude! He got the best friend award which made my mamma heart soar! He is such a friendly boy!
These two. We stayed up late singing, dancing and eating cereal together one night. They are my best friends.
































No comments:
Post a Comment