I cleaned and organized the storage room one day. It took me FOREVER! But I love the results. Epitome of spring cleaning.
Loving some backyard fun with the tramp and fire pit.
Baseball loving.
Spent 1 minute at the park before quickly realizing it was too cold! So we opted for an indoor picnic instead on our I spy quilt.
We love learning about all the different temples with our new temple book.
Our favorite toy. Magnatiles. Fun for everyone!
My two running buddies. Our new favorite place to run is to Burgess Park. We love to play at the playground and explore.
Tulip Festival with our besties. We made a quick 1 hour stop at the tulip festival and wished we could have stayed longer! We thought we would make it back again as a family but never had time! So sad! At least we got to enjoy it for a little bit.


















No comments:
Post a Comment