Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life Lately

Some big things have been happening at the Taylor household!  First, Jack finally lost his big tooth!  He looks so dang cute with a gap in his teeth!

Loved this pic. This is how we roll during bath time.  Owen is a trooper!

The one and only pic we took (on Landon's phone because mine died right as someone was taking the picture for us...).  We were lucky enough to take our kids to the Ogden Temple open house. It was a major ordeal but I am soooo glad we did it!

  It was a Saturday and really hot and after an hour drive to Ogden, where the two big kids fell asleep and had to be woken up (and they were not happy haha!), we got out of the car to an hour long wait in line!  Landon and I stayed positive through out the wining and wiggly kids and we finally made it into the temple.  The spirit that we felt inside the temple and I that I know the kids felt was worth all the hassle. I know my kids are old enough to remember the experience they had and I hope that they will always strive to enter that temple again someday with their own temple recommends. I am so grateful for temples and that Landon and I were sealed together inside the Mt. Timpanogos temple so that we can be sealed to our kids forever!  That is all I want, to be with my family forever!

Labor Day weekend we rode our bikes to Creekside park and had a fun afternoon there. Landon had three kids on his bike...and oh yeah, I drove the 1 minute it takes to get there haha!

On Labor Day we grabbed Kneaders for breakfast and had a picnic breakfast while we waited for the old outdoor Lehi pool to open.  I remember coming to this pool growing up so it is pretty old.  They have redone the whole pool and it is awesome now!  The kids were all excited about going off the high dive so when we got there that is the first thing they wanted to do.  Jack climbed up and immediately climbed back down because he was way too scared! Avery on the other hand, climbed up and jumped right off and did it over and over and over again!  It was too funny to watch Jack though because he was determined to jump off that high dive so he kept climbing up but would chicken out and climb back down. He probably did that 10 times and he never ended up jumping off!  Poor guy! He must be afraid of heights! He said he might try it again next year haha!



Fall sports are upon us and Jack started soccer, flag football and basketball!  He loves them all but it has been tricky balancing all the practices and games!  One day he went from school to football practice then straight to soccer practice and didn't get home until 7.  He is one busy guy but he loves it and I love that he is busy and active!


While the kids are at school Miles and Owen usually take a nap at the same time but Owen usually wakes up first so I get some snuggle time with my happy chunk!

My dream boat!

I thought this was so funny!  Miles pushing Owen in the stroller wearing Avery's lunchbox backpack (which he wore for like 3 hours straight!) Two year olds can be so dang funny!

No comments: