Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First Day of School 2014

The kids started another year of school  but this year they started at a new school!  We closed on our Alpine house a few days before school started so we were lucky enough to start school at Alpine Elementary! The day before school started we went to back to school night and met Jack and Avery's teachers. I went to school at Alpine Elementary so it was weird being back there with my kids! I can't believe my kids are going to the same school and spending the day in some of the same classrooms and hallways that I grew up in.  I love it!

Jack 7 years old
2nd Grade: Mrs. Clearwater
Loves playing soccer and basketball at recess
Loves to eat hot lunch
Rides his bike to and from school
loves learning mulitplication
best friends: Cooper and Carston


Avery 5 years old
Kindergarten: Mrs. Schurter
Loves playing on the big playground during recess
Best friends: Paisley, Libby, Austin






1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are both getting so big! And lets see pictures of your new house! I didn't even know you were looking to move.