Thursday, March 13, 2014

Owen's first month

We survived one month with Owen! He has been such a good baby!  Jack and Avery had their days and nights mixed up for forever but Owen was sleeping three hour chunks right from the start! It probably helped that he was so big when he was born!  Those bigger babies just seem to sleep better.


Owen was born a few days before Valentines Day so Landon and I were exhausted when the big day came around.  Landon surprised me with a bouquet of tulips and Chick-Fil-A for lunch which are two of my favorite things!  It was the perfect Valentines Day!

My mom and dad kept all three of my older kids for a week while I was in the hospital with Owen (they are the best!).  Poor Miles did not sleep well so he came home a little bit earlier then Jack and Avery.  He refused his nap when he came home but he finally fell asleep on daddy.




I loved having all four kids home with me. We watched a lot of movies in bed for the first few days that they were all home.

Miles spends more time in all the baby gear then Owen does!

My cute friend Wendy knitted this monkey for Owen.  I love it because a few years ago I taught Wendy how to knit and she has just taken off and loves it!  She is more advanced then me now!

No comments: