Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Miss Aves

How I love this girl!  She is everything I imagined my future daughter would be. She is girly, loves dress ups and playing "house". She loves princesses and wants to be a mermaid when she grows up... She is super motherly and is a natural when it comes to holding and taking care of little babies. She is also really good with Miles and gets him snacks and fills up his bottle when he wants more. She is an awesome big sister and really helps me out a ton! I always tell her I don't know what I would do without her!  








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aves is so cute! And she looks like a great sister, big and little. Congrats on having Owen, he looks adorable. We are coming up the last week of March for Evie's spring break, so if you are going to be around, we would love to play.