My parent's brought the kids to visit Owen a few hours after he was born and it was so cute to see them with him! Avery was in baby heaven and didn't want to put him down. Miles was even really cute with him and gave him a kiss! Jack loved holding him and thought he was the cutest thing! Luckily Owen has some awesome big brothers and a sister who will take good care of him!
The first few days after my babies are born are some of my favorite times! I even love the hospital stay and the hospital food haha! Landon and I just get to soak up our new baby and remember how to care for a newborn. Some serious special times!
Avery and my mom came back the next day and it was fun to see Avery just take over and love on little Owen. These two have a special little bond.


















1 comment:
I love the hospital stay too! And I've always loved the food too! Haha! I can't believe how old your other dollies look holding that sweet baby! And hello, Miles, especially, looks SO much older! How exciting and fun! Way to go, updating your blog so fast! Congrats again to your new Party of Six!
Post a Comment