Thursday, November 7, 2013

October festivities

Mary Alice and I made a bunch of caramel apples while all the boys went to the priesthood meeting.

I went with Avery on her field trip to the pumpkin patch.




Over fall break we had a nice relaxing trip in Heber with my side of the family.  We rode the Heber Creeper, went golfing, bike riding, hot tubbing, shopping, played games, and ate a ton of good food!








I got a new camera and tagged along with CJ while he was taking Mary Alice's senior pictures.  Here are a few I took...she is gorgeous!








Landon and CJ and their company ran a Ragnar race right by the place we were staying in Heber.


We had a fun time at Avery and Jack's school pumpkin walk.

Fall walks are the best.


We had a fun spooky dinner, made graveyard cakes, played halloween games and carved pumpkins for our FHE before Halloween.





I also got to help out at Avery's preschool halloween party!  We had a blast!



No comments: