Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Life Lately

I have been slacking big time on this blog and I thought it was about time to update!  Here are a few things that we have been doing lately.

Landon and I got to attend a special meeting about Especially for Athletes and Gordon Hayward was a guest speaker.

What would I do without her all day?  She is seriously the best helper when it comes to Miles!  She is his little mama.

We have been enjoying some rainy days!

Avery got to be the leader at preschool and bring King Little Bear home with her.  We took little bear everywhere with us!


My little mama's boy.  Seriously,  he rarely leaves my side and always wants to be held.  He is the happiest when he is in my arms.


These three are best buddies (most of the time). I love that they will always have each other. 

No comments: