I had this great plan of surprising Landon with a little one night getaway up at Sundance for Valentine's day/his birthday but chickened out at the last minute because of the price. Instead I told him what I would have done if it hadn't been so expensive and left it at that. Well, a few days later he surprised me by booking a place up at Sundance anyway along with dinner at The Tree Room and breakfast at the Foundry Grill! He even took charge of getting babysitters (my cute brother and sister in law)! It was a great surprise!
We stayed in a cozy cabin that had a wood burning fire place. We are used to just flipping a switch at our house so it was so funny watching Landon try to get a fire started! He eventually did but I won't tell you how many matches he used :)
I wanted to steal this hutch...(or find out where it was from! It was my favorite piece of furniture in the whole place!)
It was so rustic and cozy. It reminded me so much of my dad and the ranch he grew up on. I kept saying my dad would love this place!
Huge massive icicle as big as me right outside our door.










No comments:
Post a Comment