The kids have been doing some fun stuff at school lately. First Avery got to do her "dad's and donuts" where each dad comes into class, reads their child's favorite book, and brings a treat to share to go along with the book. Avery chose The Seven Silly Eaters to have Landon read to her class. I thought it would be so cute to make pink lemonade cupcakes to go along with the book. The cupcakes were a hit and tasted so good! Avery loved having Landon come read to her class.
Jack got to celebrate 100 days of school in his class. He was asked to make a poster with one hundred things on it and I thought it would be fun to make a gum ball machine poster. I found this cute gum ball machine printable online and then Jack glued 100 pom poms onto it to look like gum balls. I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment