Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December (in a million pictures)

We started off December by decorating a gingerbread house.



Our first experience with Zoo lights!  We were way impressed! We had dinner at the "Beastro" and ended the night with deep fried s'mores and hot chocolate!





Our first time visiting Santa at the mall!  Jack asked for Wipeout 2 for the Wii and Avery asked for Rapunzel hair.  We were just happy that Miles didn't freak out!

I always tried to take pictures in front of the pretty tree!

Jack was the star of the week in his class.  He was so excited!


Avery and Jack had fun Christmas parties in their classes.  I got to help out in Avery's class.

Miles turned 6 months old!

We had some delicious gourmet waffles from Waffle Luv!

Some of the places we found Peter our elf.




We did some major sledding!





Avery had a Christmas performance at the mall.

Before heading to the mall we stopped at Krispy Kreme.







The cutest Santa came to visit the kids after the performance!

Jack and Avery were invited to a neighborhood kids ugly sweater party.

Landon and I celebrated 7 years of marriage!  We went to Cucina Tuscana for dinner in Salt Lake and went to the Hobbit.  It was a fun night!

Riley and Brittany got married!







Temple square...we barely noticed the lights because we were trying to keep track of the kids!  Next year it might just be Landon and I that visit Temple Square to see the lights.

Had to add these...this boy melts my heart!  He is such a joy in my life!


The kids and I on Christmas Sunday!


No comments: