Sweet Mr. Miles Calvin was blessed on Sunday. He is named after my dad Calvin so he has quit a legacy to live up to :) Landon gave him a nice little blessing. A few things that stuck out to me (that I still remember) that he will be a diligent student and always want to learn, that he will serve a mission and get married in the temple, and that he will be a good example to his brother and sister. This boy seriously melts my heart. He is just a sweetheart. I know he is so young and doesn't say anything but I can just tell he is going to be a kind soul. He is has been such an easy baby so far and I have been able to enjoy him so much! Avery and Jack just adore him. He is one loved little guy!
Landon is in the bishopric in our ward and was gone all day so I didn't get picture of him with Miles in his cute blessing outfit...but Landon was there and was the one who blessed him.





No comments:
Post a Comment