Landon had his 10 year high school reunion a few days ago. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal if he wasn't in charge of it!! He was the senior class president and with that comes the responsibility of planning the high school reunions. He has been planning this reunion for months with a lot of help from the other senior class officers.
It was such a fun night and I was really impressed with how things turned out. They had a really good catered meal, fun games, a slideshow, and a tribute to September 11th and the Salt Lake winter olympics because they were seniors when those two events happened. Landon is defiantly relieved to have it over but he had a fun time catching up with old friends!

3 comments:
Kelsie you look great and I am so amazed you even made it to the reunion. Only two weeks postpartum! You are amazing and way to go Landon on all his hard work. We were right in the middle of moving and weren't able to make it but appreciate all the work you guys put into it. And Miles is darling! Congrats again.
Kelsi, I love your dress!
Go LPHS! The reunion turned out so great. With all the emails we'd get from Landon weeks/months before, I kept telling Aaron what a trooper Landon was to spear-head the whole thing.
My brother was the senior class president and let's just say... there has been no reunion and probably won't ever be one unless someone else carries the torch. :)
It was such a fun night and I can't believe we didn't have the chance to catch up in REAL life, Kels! Sheesh! I love that we really only know each other digitally.
One day, that will change.
Until then, keep up the good work, girl.
Post a Comment