Thursday, July 5, 2012

First few weeks with Miles


 To say we are loving our sweet baby boy is an understatement!  How did we ever live without him?!  He fits in so well with our family and my kids are totally smitten with him.  I was worried we would have jealousy problems, or that I wouldn't be able to leave my two older ones alone with Miles for fear that they would smother him or try to pick him up.  I didn't need to worry at all because my kids have been so good with Miles ( maybe a little too good...).  Every little sound he makes the kids are right there to make sure he is all right.  He is covered in kisses multiple times a day and they fight over who gets to hold him.  It is really sweet to watch how gentle and sweet they are with him.



Avery has been the BEST little helper. She has been at my side almost the whole time Miles has been home.  She brings me diapers, finds his binky, covers him with blankets to make sure he's warm, helps me change diapers, and really anything I ask her to do.  The other day she brought me a foot rest while I was nursing Miles...how sweet is she!  I have been so proud of her and the transition she has made from being the baby in the family to big sister.




First bath...and Avery was my little assistant and has been for every bath Miles has taken.


1 comment:

Holly Kimball said...

So sweet! I love that little guy...