Avery is really into princesses right now and I heard about this fun princess breakfast where you get to meet a few princesses while you are eating breakfast. This breakfast was one of the highlights of our whole trip! I knew Avery would love it but I didn't realize that Jack would love it just as much! The breakfast was at California Adventure in a restaurant called Ariel's Grotto. When we arrived the first princess we saw was Ariel. She was so sweet and hugged and talked to the kids for a little bit.



After our breakfast was served a messenger arrived announcing the arrival of each princess. The princesses then made their way around all the tables and talked to each of the kids. We were one of the last tables that the princesses came to and Avery was so excited to meet them that she hardly touched her breakfast! It was so fun to watch and see the excitement on her face when each princess came to our table!




Jack loved meeting all the princesses too! Avery was a little more shy around the princesses but Jack would run right up to them and say "hi!" and give them a great big hug! In this last picture Landon and I started laughing so hard because Jack was trying so hard to pose his arms like Belle's. It was pretty funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment