Tuesday, March 13, 2012

California Trip part 2....Disneyland!

The second day of our California trip we spent the day at Disneyland! We were so excited to get there and show the kids what Disneyland was all about! We went straight to the tea cups and the the kids loved them! After that we went to the new Alice and Wonderland ride....things did not go well. That ride is pretty dark and loud and my kids had no idea what to expect. They both started freaking out and crying asking when the ride was going to end. After that ride we decided to try it's a small world. We thought it would be a nice easy ride but again the kids freaked out and wanted the very long ride to end. Things did get better over the course of the day and we basically forced them on the rides. By the end of the day they were loving the rides and couldn't wait to come back!



Avery was all about meeting the different characters and while Landon and Jack went on some of the bigger rides Avery and I waited in line to meet some of them. Minnie and Mickey were her favorites and after we took a picture with them we got to walk through their houses which she loved!





A few days after we came home from our trip there would be times when I swear I could smell the amazing buttery popcorn. Wow, we lived off that popcorn! Disneyland food is my favorite!

As we were leaving to head back to our hotel we spotted Jasmine and Aladin! Jasmine is Avery's favorite princess so we were really excited to meet her!

1 comment:

melimba said...

Look at all your fun posts, Kelsi! Okay, this Disneyland trip is sounding like it was too much fun. As I was scrolling through I hollered to Aaron that we've gotta take our kids back! So much fun. They would LOVE it right now!
Too funny, that you took them on that Alice in Wonderland ride at the beginning! HA!! So sad!! Glad they got over it pretty quick and were fans of the rides as the day progressed! :) I bet they were both in heaven being there! I don't care what anyone says, Disneyland is MAGICAL!

You look darling pregnant, girl. Oh, and those pictures of your updated bathroom are AWESOME! Way to go!! It looks great!