Tuesday, August 18, 2009

brother/sister love

DSC_2874
I love this picture because they look so much alike! They definitely have the same noses and mouths. They are both giving me the same "mom, stop taking our picture" look :) Avery is just a little miniature Jack. These two are going to have a lot of good times together, I just know it!

5 comments:

Sara said...

they are so cute! And yes, they do look so much alike! Jack looks super tan, especially with that white hair!
Cute new blog look too, good job camille!

Erin K said...

That is funny, they do look exactly alike in that pic. Cuties.

melimba said...

you're not kidding! they are TOTALLY siblings! :)

p.s. I love your new blog header and background! It's awesome!

Rowley's said...

Hi Kelsi! I've actually ran across your blog too. Somehow you know my sister-in-law Kenzie because I saw you on her blog list... small world! I didn't comment as well, I always feel like people won't remember me. So I'm glad you said something! You're kids are adorable! You can totally tell they are siblings. What a beautiful family!

in morse code said...

of course and why not?! so darn stinkin cute :)